Display an array in a readable format - PHP
When debugging PHP projects, often I want to know the content in large multi dimensional arrays. We can simply
var_dump the object or array, but there is little hardness on reading content.
Here is a simple trick to display content in multi dimensional array in a neat & human readable format.
//$data is our variable
Do you need any help on PHP?
I'm happy to help you. Just fill the form on contact page
& I will get back to you within few hours.
- The add_image_size() function - WordPress best practices
- Remove page title using filter - WordPress
- Comment out code in Liquid Template Language
- Remove Plugin Stylesheets and Scripts - WordPress
- Get blog page URL - WordPress