Add / change default user password in PostgreSQL
In most Unix distributions, the default Postgres user neither requires nor uses a password for authentication. But if you like to set a password for the user, you can follow the below steps.
Login to CLI as the default user
sudo -u postgres psql
ALTER USER postgres PASSWORD 'myPassword';
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.