Add new class to body via local.xml file – Magento 1
In Magento customizations, if you like to add a new class for body element in our Magento store, we can use a small code snippet in our theme’s local.xml file.
<default> <reference name="root"> <action method="addBodyClass"><classname>my-class</classname></action> </reference> </default>
The above code will add a new class –
my-class to body elements on all pages.
If you like to add this new body class for only specific pages like CMS pages or Category layered navigation pages, use there own page handle instead of default page handle.
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.