Add new class to body via local.xml file – Magento 1
In Magento customizations, if you like to add a new class for body element in our Magento store, we can use a small code snippet in our theme’s local.xml file.
<default> <reference name="root"> <action method="addBodyClass"><classname>my-class</classname></action> </reference> </default>
The above code will add a new class –
my-class to body elements on all pages.
If you like to add this new body class for only specific pages like CMS pages or Category layered navigation pages, use there own page handle instead of default page handle.
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.