Add new class to body via local.xml file – Magento 1
In Magento customizations, if you like to add a new class for body element in our Magento store, we can use a small code snippet in our theme’s local.xml file.
<default> <reference name="root"> <action method="addBodyClass"><classname>my-class</classname></action> </reference> </default>
The above code will add a new class –
my-class to body elements on all pages.
If you like to add this new body class for only specific pages like CMS pages or Category layered navigation pages, use there own page handle instead of default page handle.
Do you need any help on Magento 1? I'm happy to help you.
- Get variation product data on selecting variation options - WooCommerce
- Add TinyMCE WYSIWYG (Rich text area) meta box - WordPress
- Reorder product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
- Download webpage for offline reading - wget
- Remove product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.