Add new class to body via local.xml file – Magento 1
In Magento customizations, if you like to add a new class for body element in our Magento store, we can use a small code snippet in our theme’s local.xml file.
<default> <reference name="root"> <action method="addBodyClass"><classname>my-class</classname></action> </reference> </default>
The above code will add a new class –
my-class to body elements on all pages.
If you like to add this new body class for only specific pages like CMS pages or Category layered navigation pages, use there own page handle instead of default page handle.
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.