Automatically shut down computer after downloading files - Linux command
To download files, we can simply use
Also to shut down computer we can use
Now to automatically shut down our computer after downloading the files we can use combination of both.
wget UrlOfTheFileYouWantToDownload && sudo halt
The above commands will only shut down the computer if
wget returns successfully.
wget UrlOfTheFileYouWantToDownload ; sudo halt
This command will run halt whether wget returns successfully or fails.
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.