Automatically shut down computer after downloading files - Linux command
To download files, we can simply use
Also to shut down computer we can use
Now to automatically shut down our computer after downloading the files we can use combination of both.
wget UrlOfTheFileYouWantToDownload && sudo halt
The above commands will only shut down the computer if
wget returns successfully.
wget UrlOfTheFileYouWantToDownload ; sudo halt
This command will run halt whether wget returns successfully or fails.
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.