Basic commands to manage Exim mail server
The Exim is a light weight & highly configurable message transfer agent (MTA) for Unix or Unix-like operating systems with GNU licence.
When I have to manage web server, I like to use Exim for my applications due to the easiness.
We can easily manage
exim via command line.
exim -bp- shows messages in queue
exim -bpc- shows the no.of messages in queue
exim -bP- shows the current configurations of exim
exim -bV- shows the version and configuration file of exim
exiwhat- Finding out what Exim processes are doing
exim -qf- Force another queue run
exim -qff- Force another queue run and attempt to flush frozen messages
exim -Mvl messageID- View Log for message
exim -Mvb messageID- View Body for message
exim -Mvh messageID- View Header for message
exim -Mrm messageID- Remove message (no errors sent)
exim -Mg messageID- Give up and fail message, message bounces to sender
exiqgrep -zi- List Mail ID (-z : frozen mails only, -i : display message IDs only)
exim -M emailID- Force delivery of one message
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.