Call static blocks in template file – Magento 1
To call static blocks created in Magento admin panel, we can use below code snippet.
<?php echo $this->getLayout()->createBlock('cms/block')->setBlockId('our_block_identifier')->toHtml(); ?>
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.