Change admin path after installation - Magento 1
Changing admin path name is one of the important security action in Magento E-Commerce stores after installation. During installation period, we have an option to change default admin path
admin to any another path name.
But we can also rename admin path after installation. To rename admin path, first we want to go to
/app/etc and then open
Find the text
![CDATA[admin]] in the file. This is the default admin path. Then change admin name to some other name like kap_store etc.
So it will look like
![CDATA[kap_store]] and admin url will be
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.