Change admin path after installation - Magento 1
Changing admin path name is one of the important security action in Magento E-Commerce stores after installation. During installation period, we have an option to change default admin path
admin to any another path name.
But we can also rename admin path after installation. To rename admin path, first we want to go to
/app/etc and then open
Find the text
![CDATA[admin]] in the file. This is the default admin path. Then change admin name to some other name like kap_store etc.
So it will look like
![CDATA[kap_store]] and admin url will be
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.