Change admin path after installation - Magento 1
Changing admin path name is one of the important security action in Magento E-Commerce stores after installation. During installation period, we have an option to change default admin path
admin to any another path name.
But we can also rename admin path after installation. To rename admin path, first we want to go to
/app/etc and then open
Find the text
![CDATA[admin]] in the file. This is the default admin path. Then change admin name to some other name like kap_store etc.
So it will look like
![CDATA[kap_store]] and admin url will be
Do you need any help on Magento 1? I'm happy to help you.
- Get variation product data on selecting variation options - WooCommerce
- Add TinyMCE WYSIWYG (Rich text area) meta box - WordPress
- Reorder product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
- Download webpage for offline reading - wget
- Remove product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.