change number of up-sell products - Magento 1
To change number of up-sell products in Magento product detail page, change limit & column count in `catalog.xml` layout file in the following line.
<block type="catalog/product_list_upsell" name="product.info.upsell" as="upsell_products" template="catalog/product/list/upsell.phtml"> <action method="setColumnCount"><columns>4</columns></action> <action method="setItemLimit"><type>upsell</type><limit>4</limit></action> </block>
Do you need any help on Magento 1? I'm happy to help you.
- Get variation product data on selecting variation options - WooCommerce
- Add TinyMCE WYSIWYG (Rich text area) meta box - WordPress
- Reorder product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
- Download webpage for offline reading - wget
- Remove product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.