Check for changes on remote (origin) Git repository
I have cloned a repository and did some commits to my local repository. In the meantime, my colleagues made commits to the remote repository. Now, I want to know that whether there are any new commits from other people on the remote repository.
Here is the solution.
git remote update && git status
- Solve "ValueError invalid literal for int() with base 10" - Python
- Handling dynamic subdomain with Flask - Python
- A minimal example about WordPress object cache
- Select random element from a list - Python
- Write our first Selenium program with Python 3 & Firefox
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.