Check if list elements are integer - Python
In a python script, I have a list item and I want to confirm that all elements in that list are integer.
Below, you can find the line of code I have used to confirm the elements are integer in a list.
my_list = [1, 2, 3] p = all(isinstance(item, int) for item in my_list) print p >>>True my_list = [1, 2, 3.5] p = all(isinstance(item, int) for item in my_list) print p >>>False
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.