Check if list elements are integer - Python
In a python script, I have a list item and I want to confirm that all elements in that list are integer.
Below, you can find the line of code I have used to confirm the elements are integer in a list.
my_list = [1, 2, 3] p = all(isinstance(item, int) for item in my_list) print p >>>True my_list = [1, 2, 3.5] p = all(isinstance(item, int) for item in my_list) print p >>>False
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.