Check if list elements are integer - Python
In a python script, I have a list item and I want to confirm that all elements in that list are integer.
Below, you can find the line of code I have used to confirm the elements are integer in a list.
my_list = [1, 2, 3] p = all(isinstance(item, int) for item in my_list) print p >>>True my_list = [1, 2, 3.5] p = all(isinstance(item, int) for item in my_list) print p >>>False
- Solve "ValueError invalid literal for int() with base 10" - Python
- Handling dynamic subdomain with Flask - Python
- A minimal example about WordPress object cache
- Select random element from a list - Python
- Write our first Selenium program with Python 3 & Firefox
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.