Check if list elements are integer - Python
In a python script, I have a list item and I want to confirm that all elements in that list are integer.
Below, you can find the line of code I have used to confirm the elements are integer in a list.
my_list = [1, 2, 3] p = all(isinstance(item, int) for item in my_list) print p >>>True my_list = [1, 2, 3.5] p = all(isinstance(item, int) for item in my_list) print p >>>False
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.