Convert video and audio files - Linux
ffmpeg is a command line tool & we can use that one to convert video & audio files.
.mkv file to .mp4
ffmpeg -i input.mkv -codec copy output.mp4
.mp4 to .avi
ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -codec copy output.avi
Do you need any help on Linux & Linux Commands? I'm happy to help you.
- Get variation product data on selecting variation options - WooCommerce
- Add TinyMCE WYSIWYG (Rich text area) meta box - WordPress
- Reorder product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
- Download webpage for offline reading - wget
- Remove product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.