Convert .ppk file to .pem file & connect to remote server via SSH - Linux
First install the putty tools, if you don`t have on your Linux installation.
sudo apt-get install putty-tools
Generate the .pem file from .ppk file with the following command.
puttygen ppkkey.ppk -O private-openssh -o pemkey.pem
Place the new generated
pemkey.pem file in your
cp pemkey.pem ~/.ssh
Set the proper permissions for
chmod 400 pemkey.pem
To connect via SSH with new
.pem file, use below command.
ssh -i pemkey.pem user@server_ip
To convert .pem file to .ppk file,
puttygen pemKey.pem -o ppkKey.ppk -O private
-o means where to write out the converted putty private key &
-O private means the output will be in a PuTTY private key format.
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.