Create a container for new block - Magento 2
When adding block in layout file, declare our container before block declaration.
<container name="some.container" as="someContainer" label="Some Container" htmlTag="div" htmlClass="some-container" /> ... Block code comes here ... </container>
The above code will create a
DIV container for content from block with CSS class
some-container. The htmlTag will be a div, ul, span etc any HTML element.
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.