Create a container for new block - Magento 2
When adding block in layout file, declare our container before block declaration.
<container name="some.container" as="someContainer" label="Some Container" htmlTag="div" htmlClass="some-container" /> ... Block code comes here ... </container>
The above code will create a
DIV container for content from block with CSS class
some-container. The htmlTag will be a div, ul, span etc any HTML element.
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.