Create a container for new block - Magento 2
When adding block in layout file, declare our container before block declaration.
<container name="some.container" as="someContainer" label="Some Container" htmlTag="div" htmlClass="some-container" /> ... Block code comes here ... </container>
The above code will create a
DIV container for content from block with CSS class
some-container. The htmlTag will be a div, ul, span etc any HTML element.
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.