Create sub directories recursively - Bash script
In some situations, I want to create sub directories recursively. It is so simple in Bash. Assume that we have to create directory with name
for dir in */; do mkdir "$dir/main" done
Remove sub directories recursively
for dir in */; do rm -rf "$dir/main" done
Do you need any help on Linux & Bash? I'm happy to help you.
- Get variation product data on selecting variation options - WooCommerce
- Add TinyMCE WYSIWYG (Rich text area) meta box - WordPress
- Reorder product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
- Download webpage for offline reading - wget
- Remove product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.