Disable multiple address checkout in Magento 1
We can easily disable multiple address checkout option in Magento.
- Login to our Magento Admin Panel
- Go to System >> Configuration
- Go to Shipping Settings on the left menu under Sales section
- Set “Allow Shipping to multiple addresses” as “No“
- Then Save Configuration
After finishing all these steps, just flush the Magento cache & reload our page. That is enough.
This is a global setting in Magento. So this setting is not visible while browsing on store level. That means, the section System > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Settings is just visible if your level setting (on the upper left side of the configuration page ) is set to Default Config.
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.