Disable WYSIWYG editor - Magento 2
In default, WYSIWYG editor is enabled in Magento 2 content area.
There is option to disable WYSIWYG editor in configuration.
Go to Store » Settings » Configuration
Then select General » Content Management
There is option to disable WYSIWYG editor.
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.