Disable WYSIWYG editor - Magento 2
In default, WYSIWYG editor is enabled in Magento 2 content area.
There is option to disable WYSIWYG editor in configuration.
Go to Store » Settings » Configuration
Then select General » Content Management
There is option to disable WYSIWYG editor.
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.