Display all products without pagination – Magento 1
To display all products without pagination, we want to edit a core file in Magento.
To avoid feature update issues, first we are going to copy that core file in to our local code pool. So just copy
Toolbar.php file from
app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Block/Product/List/ to our local code pool with same directory structure.
Now our file will be available as
app/code/local/Mage/Catalog/Block/Product/List/Toolbar.php and we are going to edit this file.
Inside this file, we can find a function
getLimit()( beginning around line 723 ). In the beginning of that function, just change
$limit variable value as
$limit = 'all';
After reloading the page, now we can see all the products in a single page with out pagination in Magento. If you feel any missing, just re index all data and refresh the Magento cache and reload again.
Do you need any help on Magento 1? I'm happy to help you.
- Get variation product data on selecting variation options - WooCommerce
- Add TinyMCE WYSIWYG (Rich text area) meta box - WordPress
- Reorder product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
- Download webpage for offline reading - wget
- Remove product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.