Display an array in a readable format - PHP
When debugging PHP projects, often I want to know the content in large multi dimensional arrays. We can simply
var_dump the object or array, but there is little hardness on reading content.
Here is a simple trick to display content in multi dimensional array in a neat & human readable format.
//$data is our variable print "<pre>"; print_r($data); print "</pre>";
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.