Display an array in a readable format - PHP
When debugging PHP projects, often I want to know the content in large multi dimensional arrays. We can simply
var_dump the object or array, but there is little hardness on reading content.
Here is a simple trick to display content in multi dimensional array in a neat & human readable format.
//$data is our variable print "<pre>"; print_r($data); print "</pre>";
- Solve "ValueError invalid literal for int() with base 10" - Python
- Handling dynamic subdomain with Flask - Python
- A minimal example about WordPress object cache
- Select random element from a list - Python
- Write our first Selenium program with Python 3 & Firefox
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.