Display an array in a readable format - PHP
When debugging PHP projects, often I want to know the content in large multi dimensional arrays. We can simply
var_dump the object or array, but there is little hardness on reading content.
Here is a simple trick to display content in multi dimensional array in a neat & human readable format.
//$data is our variable print "<pre>"; print_r($data); print "</pre>";
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.