Display breadcrumb on any template file – Magento 1
The breadcrumbs are consider as a major navigational aid in web applications. In E-Commerce websites, the breadcrumbs have a major role in user navigation.
To display a breadcrumb from any template file in Magento, we just want to echo default breadcrumb block.
<?php echo $this->getLayout()->getBlock('breadcrumbs')->toHtml(); ?>
After adding the above code line in any template file, flush the Magento cache & reload our page. We can see a nice default Magento breadcrumb in our web page.
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.