Display breadcrumb on any template file – Magento 1
The breadcrumbs are consider as a major navigational aid in web applications. In E-Commerce websites, the breadcrumbs have a major role in user navigation.
To display a breadcrumb from any template file in Magento, we just want to echo default breadcrumb block.
<?php echo $this->getLayout()->getBlock('breadcrumbs')->toHtml(); ?>
After adding the above code line in any template file, flush the Magento cache & reload our page. We can see a nice default Magento breadcrumb in our web page.
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.