Display breadcrumb on any template file – Magento 1
The breadcrumbs are consider as a major navigational aid in web applications. In E-Commerce websites, the breadcrumbs have a major role in user navigation.
To display a breadcrumb from any template file in Magento, we just want to echo default breadcrumb block.
<?php echo $this->getLayout()->getBlock('breadcrumbs')->toHtml(); ?>
After adding the above code line in any template file, flush the Magento cache & reload our page. We can see a nice default Magento breadcrumb in our web page.
Do you need any help on Magento 1? I'm happy to help you.
- Get variation product data on selecting variation options - WooCommerce
- Add TinyMCE WYSIWYG (Rich text area) meta box - WordPress
- Reorder product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
- Download webpage for offline reading - wget
- Remove product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.