Display breadcrumb on any template file – Magento 1
The breadcrumbs are consider as a major navigational aid in web applications. In E-Commerce websites, the breadcrumbs have a major role in user navigation.
To display a breadcrumb from any template file in Magento, we just want to echo default breadcrumb block.
<?php echo $this->getLayout()->getBlock('breadcrumbs')->toHtml(); ?>
After adding the above code line in any template file, flush the Magento cache & reload our page. We can see a nice default Magento breadcrumb in our web page.
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.