Display breadcrumb on any template file – Magento 1
The breadcrumbs are consider as a major navigational aid in web applications. In E-Commerce websites, the breadcrumbs have a major role in user navigation.
To display a breadcrumb from any template file in Magento, we just want to echo default breadcrumb block.
<?php echo $this->getLayout()->getBlock('breadcrumbs')->toHtml(); ?>
After adding the above code line in any template file, flush the Magento cache & reload our page. We can see a nice default Magento breadcrumb in our web page.
- Solve "ValueError invalid literal for int() with base 10" - Python
- Handling dynamic subdomain with Flask - Python
- A minimal example about WordPress object cache
- Select random element from a list - Python
- Write our first Selenium program with Python 3 & Firefox
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.