Display featured products - WooCommerce
In WooCommerce, there is an option to make a product as featured one. That means, we can simply highlight / list out our special products.
To display featured products, we have two options.
Using Short Code
[featured_products per_page="8" columns="4" orderby="date" order="desc"]
Using WordPress Query
$args = array( 'post_type' => 'product', 'post_status' => 'publish', 'tax_query' => array( array( 'taxonomy' => 'product_visibility', 'field' => 'name', 'terms' => 'featured', 'operator' => 'IN' ), ), 'posts_per_page' => 4, 'orderby' => 'menu_order', 'order' => 'ASC' ); $featured_query = new WP_Query( $args ); if ($featured_query->have_posts()) : while ($featured_query->have_posts()) : $featured_query->the_post(); $product = get_product( $featured_query->post->ID ); // Output product information here var_dump($product); endwhile; endif; wp_reset_query(); // Reset Our Query
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.