Display page ( post ) content from page ( post ) ID – WordPress
To display WordPress page or post content from its ID, we can simply use get_post() function.
<?php $id=14; $post = get_post($id); $title = apply_filters('the_title', $post->post_title); echo $title; $content = apply_filters('the_content', $post->post_content); echo $content; ?>
Now we retrieved the content of page ( post ) with an ID of 14.
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.