Display page ( post ) content from page ( post ) ID – WordPress
To display WordPress page or post content from its ID, we can simply use get_post() function.
<?php $id=14; $post = get_post($id); $title = apply_filters('the_title', $post->post_title); echo $title; $content = apply_filters('the_content', $post->post_content); echo $content; ?>
Now we retrieved the content of page ( post ) with an ID of 14.
Do you need any help on WordPress? I'm happy to help you.
- Get variation product data on selecting variation options - WooCommerce
- Add TinyMCE WYSIWYG (Rich text area) meta box - WordPress
- Reorder product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
- Download webpage for offline reading - wget
- Remove product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.