Display page ( post ) content from page ( post ) ID – WordPress
To display WordPress page or post content from its ID, we can simply use get_post() function.
<?php $id=14; $post = get_post($id); $title = apply_filters('the_title', $post->post_title); echo $title; $content = apply_filters('the_content', $post->post_content); echo $content; ?>
Now we retrieved the content of page ( post ) with an ID of 14.
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.