Display top level categories from template files - Magento 1
In E-commerce websites, normally they have a wide variety of products on different categories. So these categories have a huge impact on user interaction.
To display top level categories in Magento stores, we can use a simple code snippet that utilize helper class in template files.
<ul> <?php $helper = $this->helper('catalog/category') ?> <?php foreach ($helper->getStoreCategories() as $_category): ?> <li><a href="<?php echo Mage::getModel('catalog/category')->setData($_category->getData())->getUrl(); ?>" title="<?php echo $_category->getName() ?>"><?php echo $_category->getName() ?></a></li> <?php endforeach ?> </ul>
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.