Display top level categories from template files - Magento 1
In E-commerce websites, normally they have a wide variety of products on different categories. So these categories have a huge impact on user interaction.
To display top level categories in Magento stores, we can use a simple code snippet that utilize helper class in template files.
<ul> <?php $helper = $this->helper('catalog/category') ?> <?php foreach ($helper->getStoreCategories() as $_category): ?> <li><a href="<?php echo Mage::getModel('catalog/category')->setData($_category->getData())->getUrl(); ?>" title="<?php echo $_category->getName() ?>"><?php echo $_category->getName() ?></a></li> <?php endforeach ?> </ul>
Do you need any help on Magento 1? I'm happy to help you.
- Get variation product data on selecting variation options - WooCommerce
- Add TinyMCE WYSIWYG (Rich text area) meta box - WordPress
- Reorder product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
- Download webpage for offline reading - wget
- Remove product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.