Display total items and total price in cart - WooCommerce
In some WooCommerce theme customizations, I want to display total items and total price in cart on some location like page header etc. So just use below code snippet in our template files.
<a class="cart-contents" href="<?php echo WC()->cart->get_cart_url(); ?>" title="<?php _e( 'View your shopping cart' ); ?>"><?php echo sprintf (_n( '%d item', '%d items', WC()->cart->cart_contents_count ), WC()->cart->cart_contents_count ); ?> - <?php echo WC()->cart->get_cart_total(); ?></a>
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.