Enable or disable maintance mode - Magento 2
The Magento application have option to make site in maintance mode during maintaining, upgrading, or reconfiguring our site.
Magento detects maintenance mode as follows:
var/.maintenance.flag does not exist, maintenance mode is off and Magento operates normally. Otherwise, maintenance mode is on unless
var/.maintenance.ip can contain a list of IP addresses. If an entry point is accessed using HTTP and the client IP address corresponds to one of the entries in that list, then maintenance mode is off.
Add allowed IP during maintanace mode
php bin/magento maintenance:allow-ips xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Enable maintanace mode
php bin/magento maintenance:enable
Disable maintance mode
php bin/magento maintenance:disable
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.