Enable or disable maintance mode - Magento 2
The Magento application have option to make site in maintance mode during maintaining, upgrading, or reconfiguring our site.
Magento detects maintenance mode as follows:
var/.maintenance.flag does not exist, maintenance mode is off and Magento operates normally. Otherwise, maintenance mode is on unless
var/.maintenance.ip can contain a list of IP addresses. If an entry point is accessed using HTTP and the client IP address corresponds to one of the entries in that list, then maintenance mode is off.
Add allowed IP during maintanace mode
php bin/magento maintenance:allow-ips xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Enable maintanace mode
php bin/magento maintenance:enable
Disable maintance mode
php bin/magento maintenance:disable
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.