Find largest number in a list of numbers - Python
There are multiple ways to find the largest number in a list using Python. Here are 2 basic methods I have used regularly.
Using max() function
# list my_list = [10, 20, 4, 45, 99] # printing the last element print("Largest element is:", max(my_list))
Sort the list in ascending order & print last element
# list my_list = [10, 20, 4, 45, 99] # sorting the list my_list.sort() # printing the last element print("Largest element is:", my_list[-1])
- Automating Release Generation with GitHub Actions
- WP CLI Commands to Bulk Delete Entries in WordPress Database
- Split a Single CSV File into Multiple Files Using the Split Command - Bash
- Migrating code repo from BitBucket to GitHub
- Streamlining Development - Our Journey with Git, Bitbucket, and Jira
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.