Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
To get all variations ID of a variable product, we can use the below code snippet.
$product = wc_get_product($product_id); $variations = $product->get_available_variations(); $variations_id = wp_list_pluck( $variations, 'variation_id' );
The above code will provide visible variation IDs only. For example, If the price is not set for a variation, that variation will be hidden.
Altrenativly we can use the below code snippet to get all variations without considering visibility.
$product = wc_get_product($product_id); $current_products = $product->get_children();
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
- Split time in to time slots - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.