Get WordPress page content from Post ID using get_post()
We can simply extract single Page, Post or any custom post type content from its ID using get_post() function.
<?php $post = get_post($id); //assuming that you already have Post ID ($id) setup_postdata($post); // display the post here the_title(); the_excerpt(); the_post_thumbnail(); wp_reset_postdata(); ?>
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.