Get WordPress page content from Post ID using get_post()
We can simply extract single Page, Post or any custom post type content from its ID using get_post() function.
<?php $post = get_post($id); //assuming that you already have Post ID ($id) setup_postdata($post); // display the post here the_title(); the_excerpt(); the_post_thumbnail(); wp_reset_postdata(); ?>
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.