Get WordPress page content from Post ID using get_post()
We can simply extract single Page, Post or any custom post type content from its ID using get_post() function.
<?php $post = get_post($id); //assuming that you already have Post ID ($id) setup_postdata($post); // display the post here the_title(); the_excerpt(); the_post_thumbnail(); wp_reset_postdata(); ?>
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.