Get WordPress image element from attachment URL - WordPress
If we have an image URL, we can easily make it an HTML image tag. But when we deal with WordPress, it is always better to use WordPress functions to render an image element.
So now consider that we have an image URL.
Step 1 - Get attachment ID from image URL
$attachment_id = attachment_url_to_postid( 'http://example.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/castle-old.jpg' );
Step 2 - Get image HTML tag from attachment ID
wp_get_attachment_image ( $attachment_id, string|array $size = 'thumbnail', false, '' );
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.