Get WordPress image element from attachment URL - WordPress
If we have an image URL, we can easily make it an HTML image tag. But when we deal with WordPress, it is always better to use WordPress functions to render an image element.
So now consider that we have an image URL.
Step 1 - Get attachment ID from image URL
$attachment_id = attachment_url_to_postid( 'http://example.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/castle-old.jpg' );
Step 2 - Get image HTML tag from attachment ID
wp_get_attachment_image ( $attachment_id, string|array $size = 'thumbnail', false, '' );
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.