Gitk - GUI wrapper for Git log
Gitk is a graphical repository browser. It can act as a GUI wrapper for
git log. Very handy for exploring and visualizing the history of a repository. The
Gitk is written in
tcl/tk which makes it portable across operating systems.
sudo apt update sudo apt install gitk
To run gitk, type
gitk in command line or terminal. we have to run this command from our repository.
View all branches
- Change / Disable the Easy Digital Download renewal discount if the license key expired
- Create dynamic image using Python with Pillow package
- Discard local changes in Git
- Remove last commit from Git repository
- Change the directory name of Git repository
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.