How change the document root of the Apache in LAMP Server?
Basically I want localhost to come from /var/www directory instead of /var/www/html directory in my latest LAMP installation with Linux mint – 17 OS.
So first find apache configuration file. It may be
000-default.conf in /etc/apache2/sites-available.
Then change the root directory from /var/www/html to /var/www and that worked.
This one works in Latest Apache2 installation on my Linux Mint 17 Cinnamon machine.
But the file to be changed is purely depend with our linux distro & Apache version. So please handle files with care.
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.