How change the document root of the Apache in LAMP Server?
Basically I want localhost to come from /var/www directory instead of /var/www/html directory in my latest LAMP installation with Linux mint – 17 OS.
So first find apache configuration file. It may be
000-default.conf in /etc/apache2/sites-available.
Then change the root directory from /var/www/html to /var/www and that worked.
This one works in Latest Apache2 installation on my Linux Mint 17 Cinnamon machine.
But the file to be changed is purely depend with our linux distro & Apache version. So please handle files with care.
- Solve "ValueError invalid literal for int() with base 10" - Python
- Handling dynamic subdomain with Flask - Python
- A minimal example about WordPress object cache
- Select random element from a list - Python
- Write our first Selenium program with Python 3 & Firefox
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.