How change the document root of the Apache in LAMP Server?
Basically I want localhost to come from /var/www directory instead of /var/www/html directory in my latest LAMP installation with Linux mint – 17 OS.
So first find apache configuration file. It may be
000-default.conf in /etc/apache2/sites-available.
Then change the root directory from /var/www/html to /var/www and that worked.
This one works in Latest Apache2 installation on my Linux Mint 17 Cinnamon machine.
But the file to be changed is purely depend with our linux distro & Apache version. So please handle files with care.
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.