How Override / edit WooCommerce template files – WordPress
The WooCommerce plugin have its own template files and Markup. In some WordPress + WooComerce customization, we want to edit WooCommerce template files.
The safest and recommend way to edit WooComerce template file is via overriding them from our theme.
The whole WooCommerce template files located within the
/woocommerce/templates/ directory in WordPress plugin folder.
We just want to copy the files we want to edit into a directory within our theme named
/woocommerce/ with the same file structure.
For example, to override the admin order notification, copy:
woocommerce/templates/emails/admin-new-order.php from plugin folder to
The copied file will now override the WooCommerce default template file.
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.