Identify remote web server
When hosting applications, often I want to get the details of remote servers.
We can easily find out essential detail of server with a single command.
curl command with the
-I option to make a HEAD request and see the HTTP headers.
curl -I http://example.com
The result will look like below one.
HTTP/1.1 200 OK Content-type: text/html Content-Length: 0 Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:53:54 GMT Server: lighttpd
Note : You have to install curl before using curl commands.
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.