Identify remote web server
When hosting applications, often I want to get the details of remote servers.
We can easily find out essential detail of server with a single command.
curl command with the
-I option to make a HEAD request and see the HTTP headers.
curl -I http://example.com
The result will look like below one.
HTTP/1.1 200 OK Content-type: text/html Content-Length: 0 Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:53:54 GMT Server: lighttpd
Note : You have to install curl before using curl commands.
Do you need any help on Linux , Server & Linux Commands? I'm happy to help you.
- Get variation product data on selecting variation options - WooCommerce
- Add TinyMCE WYSIWYG (Rich text area) meta box - WordPress
- Reorder product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
- Download webpage for offline reading - wget
- Remove product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.