Identify remote web server
When hosting applications, often I want to get the details of remote servers.
We can easily find out essential detail of server with a single command.
curl command with the
-I option to make a HEAD request and see the HTTP headers.
curl -I http://example.com
The result will look like below one.
HTTP/1.1 200 OK Content-type: text/html Content-Length: 0 Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:53:54 GMT Server: lighttpd
Note : You have to install curl before using curl commands.
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.