Install latest Netbeans on Linux Mint / Ubuntu
We can simply install NetBeans in our Ubuntu or its variants via Software Manager, Synaptic package manager or Advanced Packaging Tool (APT).
But regular updates is missing on package repository and so we only get old versions of software via this methods.
So today, I’m going to install latest version of NetBeans in my Linux Mint by downloading it from NetBeans website.
- Download the NetBeans
We can download the latest version of NetBeans from here.
I’m using NetBeans for PHP development. so now I’m going to download HTML5 & PHP bundle only.
Then go to Downloads folder
Change the installer file permission to be executable
sudo chmod +x netbeans-8.0.1-php-linux.sh
Execute the installer file
This will start the graphical installer for this package. We can simply complete the installation of NetBeans by follow instructions from this graphical interface.
After the installation, we can start NetBeans from our menu or via command line.
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.