Install theme unit test data using WP-CLI - WordPress
The theme unit testing is an essential act in WordPress theme development. When we make a new WordPress theme or starting a new WordPress project, it must be our first task after the WordPress installation.
It is too simple.
- Download theme test data
- Add & activate WordPress Import Plugin
- Import the test data.
Below you can find the
WP-CLI commands for all of the above tasks.
curl -O https://wpcom-themes.svn.automattic.com/demo/theme-unit-test-data.xml wp plugin install wordpress-importer --activate wp import ./theme-unit-test-data.xml --authors=create rm theme-unit-test-data.xml
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.