List Docker Containers
Few commands to list docker containers are listed below.
Show all running containers
docker container ls
Show all containers
docker container ls -a
Show all stopped containers
docker container ls -f "status=exited"
Show only container id
docker container ls -q
Show latest created container
docker container ls -l
Show containers associated with an image
docker container ls -a --filter "ancestor=image_name"
How to Stop All Docker Containers?
To gracefully terminate all running Docker containers, we can simply use the following command.
docker stop $(docker container ls -q)
- Solve "ValueError invalid literal for int() with base 10" - Python
- Handling dynamic subdomain with Flask - Python
- A minimal example about WordPress object cache
- Select random element from a list - Python
- Write our first Selenium program with Python 3 & Firefox
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.