Make a string's first character as uppercase - PHP
To make a string’s first character as uppercase, we can use a PHP function called
string ucfirst ( string $string )
Returns a string with the first character of
$string capitalized, if that character is alphabetic.
$foo = 'hello world!'; $foo = ucfirst($foo); // Hello world! $bar = 'HELLO WORLD!'; $bar = ucfirst($bar); // HELLO WORLD! $bar = ucfirst(strtolower($bar)); // Hello world!
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.