Make a string's first character as uppercase - PHP
To make a string’s first character as uppercase, we can use a PHP function called
string ucfirst ( string $string )
Returns a string with the first character of
$string capitalized, if that character is alphabetic.
$foo = 'hello world!'; $foo = ucfirst($foo); // Hello world! $bar = 'HELLO WORLD!'; $bar = ucfirst($bar); // HELLO WORLD! $bar = ucfirst(strtolower($bar)); // Hello world!
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.