Make a string's first character as uppercase - PHP
To make a string’s first character as uppercase, we can use a PHP function called
string ucfirst ( string $string )
Returns a string with the first character of
$string capitalized, if that character is alphabetic.
$foo = 'hello world!'; $foo = ucfirst($foo); // Hello world! $bar = 'HELLO WORLD!'; $bar = ucfirst($bar); // HELLO WORLD! $bar = ucfirst(strtolower($bar)); // Hello world!
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.