Move files recursively from source to remote server - SCP Command
If we have to move files recursivly from a source directory to remote server, we can use SCP command.
scp -r source_directory/* user@host:destination_directory
scp -r public_html/* email@example.com:public_html
The above command will move all files and folders in source machine’s
public_html directory to remote server’s
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.