Move files recursively from source to remote server - SCP Command
If we have to move files recursivly from a source directory to remote server, we can use SCP command.
scp -r source_directory/* user@host:destination_directory
scp -r public_html/* email@example.com:public_html
The above command will move all files and folders in source machine’s
public_html directory to remote server’s
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.