Move files recursively from source to remote server - SCP Command
If we have to move files recursivly from a source directory to remote server, we can use SCP command.
scp -r source_directory/* user@host:destination_directory
scp -r public_html/* firstname.lastname@example.org:public_html
The above command will move all files and folders in source machine’s
public_html directory to remote server’s
- Solve "ValueError invalid literal for int() with base 10" - Python
- Handling dynamic subdomain with Flask - Python
- A minimal example about WordPress object cache
- Select random element from a list - Python
- Write our first Selenium program with Python 3 & Firefox
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.