Move files recursively from source to remote server - SCP Command
If we have to move files recursivly from a source directory to remote server, we can use SCP command.
scp -r source_directory/* user@host:destination_directory
scp -r public_html/* firstname.lastname@example.org:public_html
The above command will move all files and folders in source machine’s
public_html directory to remote server’s
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.