Move Pagination to top - WooCommerce
In Default, WooCommerce display a nice pagination on the bottom of shop and archive pages.
If you plan to display this pagination on the top of the pages, use below code snippet.
/* Show pagination on the top of shop page */ add_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop', 'woocommerce_pagination', 10 ); /* Remove pagination on the bottom of shop page */ remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop', 'woocommerce_pagination', 10 );
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.