PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
I have to set up a new LAMP server in Linux
Mint 19 on yesterday for WP development.
The configurations are,
- PHP 7
- MySQL 5
Later half an hour, I realize that PHP errors are not displaying or not logging.
The issue is due to configuration in PHP configuration file.
Solved it by updating 2
php.ini files. The files location are given below. May the file path will different as per our OS, Apache & PHP version.
The configurations are given below. We need to find out the line of configuration and update the values. There is chance for multiple lines for same configuration.
display_errors = On track_errors = On log_errors = On
Then need to restart Apache.
sudo service apache2 restart
If still facing issue on error reporting, restart the server.
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.