Querying WordPress Multisite Sites With Meta Queries
The requirement is very simple. I need to query sites in Multisite by custom site meta value.
After creating sub site, I have added custom site meta to each site with
update_site_meta($site_id, 'country', 'canada');
WP_Site_Query was introduced to allow a faster way to query sites in a WordPress Multisite setup.
// WP_Site_Query arguments $args = array( 'meta_query' => array( array( 'key' => 'country', 'value' => 'australia' ) ) ); // The Site Query $site_query = new WP_Site_Query( $args );
- Solve "ValueError invalid literal for int() with base 10" - Python
- Handling dynamic subdomain with Flask - Python
- A minimal example about WordPress object cache
- Select random element from a list - Python
- Write our first Selenium program with Python 3 & Firefox
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.