Quickly comment out code block in NetBeans IDE - Keyboard shortcut
If we want to comment out a block of code in NetBeans IDE, we can simply use
First we want to select block of code & then apply
[ctrl]+[shift]+[c] on it.
To remove comments, we can use same key combination.
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.