Quickly comment out code block in NetBeans IDE - Keyboard shortcut
If we want to comment out a block of code in NetBeans IDE, we can simply use
First we want to select block of code & then apply
[ctrl]+[shift]+[c] on it.
To remove comments, we can use same key combination.
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.