Quickly comment out code block in NetBeans IDE - Keyboard shortcut
If we want to comment out a block of code in NetBeans IDE, we can simply use
First we want to select block of code & then apply
[ctrl]+[shift]+[c] on it.
To remove comments, we can use same key combination.
Do you need any help on NetBeans? I'm happy to help you.
- Get variation product data on selecting variation options - WooCommerce
- Add TinyMCE WYSIWYG (Rich text area) meta box - WordPress
- Reorder product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
- Download webpage for offline reading - wget
- Remove product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.