Quickly comment out code block in NetBeans IDE - Keyboard shortcut
If we want to comment out a block of code in NetBeans IDE, we can simply use
First we want to select block of code & then apply
[ctrl]+[shift]+[c] on it.
To remove comments, we can use same key combination.
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.