Remove Sale badge - WooCommerce
In WooCommerce, if an item have a sale price (special price), a sale badge will be visible on archive pages and single product view page.
We can easily remove this sale badge.
// Remove "Sale" badge from product archive page remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title', 'woocommerce_show_product_loop_sale_flash', 10 ); // Remove "Sale" badge from product single page remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_show_product_sale_flash', 10 );
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.