Replace filter links in layered navigation with checkbox – Magento 1
The layered navigation in Magento help to filter products with in catelog with attributes, price & categories etc.
In default layered navigation, Magento use anchor link to filter products. Yesterday, I want to make checkbox instead of these anchor links.
Makeing checkbox from anchor link is too easier than I think. I just want to add a checkbox in a form and then add an onclick event for this check box to consume my target link.
That means, we want to change few lines of code in
First find out lines of code that caused for that anchor links. Then make a form and checkbox using variables used in that anchor link.
Your final code lines will look like below code snippet.
<form> <span class="check-box"><input type="checkbox" name="vehicle" onclick='window.location.assign("<?php echo $this->urlEscape($_item->getUrl()) ?>")'/></span><span class="label"><?php echo $_item->getLabel() ?><span> </form>
Then remove that old anchor link & use our new checkbox in Magento layered navigation.
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.