Replace string in multiple files - Command line
Go to directory that contain files.
Find all PHP files in that folder & replace string
bar in all files.
find . -name "*.php" -print | xargs sed -i 's/foo/bar/g'
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.