Replace string in multiple files - Command line
Go to directory that contain files.
Find all PHP files in that folder & replace string
bar in all files.
find . -name "*.php" -print | xargs sed -i 's/foo/bar/g'
- Solve "ValueError invalid literal for int() with base 10" - Python
- Handling dynamic subdomain with Flask - Python
- A minimal example about WordPress object cache
- Select random element from a list - Python
- Write our first Selenium program with Python 3 & Firefox
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.