Replace string in multiple files - Command line
Go to directory that contain files.
Find all PHP files in that folder & replace string
bar in all files.
find . -name "*.php" -print | xargs sed -i 's/foo/bar/g'
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.