Restore deleted project pages in Netbeans IDE
If you accidentally deleted a project file or folder in NetBeans IDE, there is a simple way to recover them.
The NetBeans have an option to restore data from local history.
- Right click on the folder/directory that the files had been deleted.
- Choose Local History – Restore Deleted.
- You are done.
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.