Restore deleted project pages in Netbeans IDE
If you accidentally deleted a project file or folder in NetBeans IDE, there is a simple way to recover them.
The NetBeans have an option to restore data from local history.
- Right click on the folder/directory that the files had been deleted.
- Choose Local History – Restore Deleted.
- You are done.
- Solve "ValueError invalid literal for int() with base 10" - Python
- Handling dynamic subdomain with Flask - Python
- A minimal example about WordPress object cache
- Select random element from a list - Python
- Write our first Selenium program with Python 3 & Firefox
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.