Restore deleted project pages in Netbeans IDE
If you accidentally deleted a project file or folder in NetBeans IDE, there is a simple way to recover them.
The NetBeans have an option to restore data from local history.
- Right click on the folder/directory that the files had been deleted.
- Choose Local History – Restore Deleted.
- You are done.
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.