Show the last n lines from systemctl service log - Linux
I need to print the last
n lines from a
systemctl service log in Linux. The command is given below.
journalctl -u <service name> -n <number of lines> -f --no-pager
journalctl -u my_service_name.service -n 100 -f --no-pager
- Solve "ValueError invalid literal for int() with base 10" - Python
- Handling dynamic subdomain with Flask - Python
- A minimal example about WordPress object cache
- Select random element from a list - Python
- Write our first Selenium program with Python 3 & Firefox
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.