Update Ubuntu server via command line
When Login in to an Ubuntu server via command line ( using SSH ), we can see an update message with the number of updates available. During server management sessions, regularly I want to update current distro using command line.
To run an update on Ubuntu server, Use below command in terminal.
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
If you then re-run this command, you will only be prompted for any further updates if even further (newer) updates have been released.
- Remove edit, view, trash and quick edit links within posts list of admin screen - WordPress
- PHP Errors not displaying or not logging - LAMP server - Solved
- Display all hooks sequentialy that run on a page - WordPress
- Get downloadable files of a downloadable product - WooCoomerce
- Add actions based on WooCoomerce order status
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.