Update Ubuntu server via command line
When Login in to an Ubuntu server via command line ( using SSH ), we can see an update message with the number of updates available. During server management sessions, regularly I want to update current distro using command line.
To run an update on Ubuntu server, Use below command in terminal.
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
If you then re-run this command, you will only be prompted for any further updates if even further (newer) updates have been released.
- Redirect single pages of post type in to post type archive page - WordPress
- Get details about available image sizes - WordPress
- Change shipping and billing address title - WooCommerce
- Add phone number to the output of the addresses on the "My Account" page - WooCommerce
- Conditional tags for order thank you page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.