Update Ubuntu server via command line
When Login in to an Ubuntu server via command line ( using SSH ), we can see an update message with the number of updates available. During server management sessions, regularly I want to update current distro using command line.
To run an update on Ubuntu server, Use below command in terminal.
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
If you then re-run this command, you will only be prompted for any further updates if even further (newer) updates have been released.
Do you need any help on Linux , Linux Commands , Ubuntu & Ubuntu Server? I'm happy to help you.
- Get variation product data on selecting variation options - WooCommerce
- Add TinyMCE WYSIWYG (Rich text area) meta box - WordPress
- Reorder product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
- Download webpage for offline reading - wget
- Remove product tabs in single product page - WooCommerce
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about them, please get in touch.