Update Ubuntu server via command line
When Login in to an Ubuntu server via command line ( using SSH ), we can see an update message with the number of updates available. During server management sessions, regularly I want to update current distro using command line.
To run an update on Ubuntu server, Use below command in terminal.
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
If you then re-run this command, you will only be prompted for any further updates if even further (newer) updates have been released.
- Action hooks that trigger on, before or after add, update or delete actions of option - WordPress
- Get all variations of a variable product - WooCommerce
- Generate random string - Python
- Split domain from an email address - Python
- Get upcoming N days - PHP
Your Questions / Comments
If you found this article interesting, found errors, or just want to discuss about it, please get in touch.